I'm going home!! in about 2 weeks. :)
Really excited and happy bout that, except that I'll have loads to go through before that moment of joy. The list of things I have to get done before stepping into Tullamarine airport:
1) Finish up my marketing communications ad plan
2) Media Law research essay - which is driving me nuts... why do law documents have to be so weird?
3) Cultural Studies research essay - writing an essay about academics who think too much is not the best thing to do in the world. Why do we eat what we eat? <-- who cares about the theory behind it? we do it coz we FEEL like? (gawsh...)
4) Packing up my stuff and MOVE OUT FROM BOUVERIE RESIDENCE! hooray! haha.. no more prison house. but i have so many things now i dont know how its all gonna be moved...
Yup, after all this is done, i can GO HOME!
ok i should go sleep now. *yawn.* good night.
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment