Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yay!!~ now what...??

ok so my hyperness from the fact that I'm officially done with this semester is over.
Now what.
I just packed my entire room up, well, not entirely, but in the process of. Then I found out that I'm not going to move after all! argh.. how annoying... so many things happened, this talk and that talk, and in the end it's all back to square one. WTH?!! Not my poor housemate's fault tho, its her BOSS' FAULT! which influences her decision, and like the dominos effect, it ended up affecting MY decision as well! 2 days ago I was SO SURE i was moving out, and today here I am UNPACKING in my old room. How unpredictable life can be...
So now my room looks like it's just been hit by a tornado. gaH... well i thought... since i'm not moving, and since my room is already in the shitty state it's in, better do some spring cleaning. its the end of the year after all! ;P
so i started going through the mountain of folders and course readers I have, and threw out almost 3/4 of them. i only kept the ones i treasured. (which just shows how much of my uni work i actually treasure) and yeah... thats pretty much all i did today. oh, besides that, I
watched Ditto, a korean movie. This movie didn't involve any tree - to my surprise. I was waiting for a tree scene, but guess this is just one of those 'abnomal' korean movies.
yup, i better stop my crapping here. hmm.. perhaps i should clear up my room abit more or else I won't be able to see the carpet soon enough!
wishing all my friends here in Melbourne GOOD LUCK for your exams, (I know u need it! :P) not dissing your intelligence or anything, but seriously. I know the stress we all go through. except mine's just OVER! :P (ok i better stop rubbing it in or else there won't be tomorrow). ok Aly, ok Aly, JUST PUBLISH THE FRIGGIN' POST ALRITE?!! -_-

No comments: