What a number... with the big two at the front.. gawsh! reality check for me...seriously.
anyway, I guess one day we'll all have to reach that great number 20. I remember being so happy when i turned 10. I was so proud to finally reach an age that required two numbers put together. But that was ten years ago. Now the number in front has changed, and I'm left baffled with nothing else to do but to accept.
And what a big celebration my friends held for me! THANKS EVERYONE who put in so much effort in preparing that unforgettable 'barbie'. Reminded me alot of Chinese New Year in 2005, nevertheless, it was an awesome party. I could not ask for more. Everyone came, and everyone had fun so - THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate what you guyz did. :) *xept the smashing-my-face-into-the-cake part* haha.. anyway, it's all good.. makes it all the more memorable, rite? but the yummy cookies and cream cake!!! *Sigh* the only good side of not being able to eat the whole cake is that we'll have less fat intake.
Okay enough blabbering... I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:
Jessie with the yummy cake!
anyway, I guess one day we'll all have to reach that great number 20. I remember being so happy when i turned 10. I was so proud to finally reach an age that required two numbers put together. But that was ten years ago. Now the number in front has changed, and I'm left baffled with nothing else to do but to accept.
And what a big celebration my friends held for me! THANKS EVERYONE who put in so much effort in preparing that unforgettable 'barbie'. Reminded me alot of Chinese New Year in 2005, nevertheless, it was an awesome party. I could not ask for more. Everyone came, and everyone had fun so - THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate what you guyz did. :) *xept the smashing-my-face-into-the-cake part* haha.. anyway, it's all good.. makes it all the more memorable, rite? but the yummy cookies and cream cake!!! *Sigh* the only good side of not being able to eat the whole cake is that we'll have less fat intake.
Okay enough blabbering... I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:
Jessie with the yummy cake!
Then...
And the culprit?
Final product:
Yup, that's how the story ends. But everyone still had a taste of it by picking out the untouched parts round the cake... I would upload more, but the comp is taking ages to load one pic and I have class tomorrow so maybe later! ^^
1 comment:
hey alycia! this is sheila...your fellow march 7er and sister's friend =D happy belated 20th birthday!
Post a Comment