Wednesday, January 03, 2007

food food and more food

ok Reubz, I got your underlying message... so here's something from Singapore. Actually, I really don't have much to say about Singapore because I've been home most of the time. Except last night where I went clubbing at MOS with a few friends from school... that was a lot of fun, but the payback isn't as much fun.. I've been having this high pitched sound in my ear the entire day today... and I'm half deaf. Still.
A lesson learnt: Wear Earplugs when you go Clubbing.

Anyway, for Christmas, I was in Penang, celebrating over a barbequeue feast with the entire family.. After Penang, my family and I went down to Kuantan for about 3 days, and then we headed back on the last day of 2006. Took a little detour and stopped by for yet another barbequeue in Johor (with the excuse being a new year's eve celebration) at my uncle's place, and then back to Singapore. Not a bad holiday... lets hope the kilos remain tho!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see you tomorrow for lunch girl~

Anonymous said...

hey hey.. :) coolness. Wishing MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR [both belated]

EISSEJ said...

heiii..
have fun In singapore!!!
remember our pack??
hmmmm..
mine not quite on plan.. hope that yours will! haha..
or maybe you dun remember dee.. :)
see ya like in a months time!