Ok so maybe it wasn't exactly the worst coffee on earth, because that would be a far-fetched exaggeration. But if you're going to label your coffee Starbucks, it better live up to its standard.
Starbucks has always emphasized that their baristas are well-trained and make the best coffee. Well they do, until today, that is.
Looking forward to a nice mug of good latte, I walked in with my money ready to be willingly contributed to this monopolized global conglomerate of the coffee world. But what I got in return was disappointment. I'm not a fussy person, but when I pay 5 bucks for a small latte, I'd expect something decent at least, not a mug of diluted coffee in milk. Even those pre-mixed 'coffee flavoured MILK' i get in bottles at the 7Eleven next door taste at least 5 times better than what I got.
Perhaps it was time they started revising their baristas performances before putting them on a shift.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aly...
As a WELL TRAINED barista myself er herm ;), I would say that since it is a monopolized conglomerate that you are dealing with, surely there is no doubt that you can request for a new coffee; and if all else fails, put in a complain.
Simple. It's a small way to ensure that if they wanna stay on the top, they've gotta treat u right. :)
ouu ouuu I saw a Gloria Jeans in MELAKA!!!!!! U were saying Starbuck's a monopolized conglomerates? =P
Post a Comment