When I decided to head down to KL for the weekend, I didn't expect to catch up with everyone like I did. So for all of my dear friends who made the effort to meet up with me, I thank thee... :D
No one cancelled out on me, and despite the ongoing traffic of KL roads... I really did make the most out of my time there. Special thanks goes to Pei Pei for making me feel very welcomed and letting me put up at your place for 3 nights, and Chung Ho for all the trouble... haha.. I guess I should thank Pei Wen too then... :P
And to you whom I finally met in person, thanks for a great evening, and all the touring around bringing back nostalgic memories... it really meant alot to me.
As for Ke Vin, thanks for bringing your special someone out as well, keep me updated! ^^
This Friday I shall be heading up again to Penang, and then staying over in Ipoh on Wed night, before heading back to Singapore on Thursday. Looks like alot of travelling ahead... oh well... till then, more updates later!
Happy CNY!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment