Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hyesh......... got tagged by sister..... cannot ignore..... must do...... (yeah...... sure. just procrastinating, really...) while i finish my morning coffee and embark on my journey to completing my essay! woo hoo~!! but before that...

5 things found in your school bag
Oh no.. this is hard to answer.. considering the fact that I don't have a school bag to begin with! But okay, i'll make do by listing the stuff I usually grab and stuff into whatever bag I can find just before running out the door to avoid tardy!

1. wallet
2. house keys
3.phone
4.water bottle
5. pen (sometimes)

5 things found inside your wallet/purse
1. met card
2. 2 student IDs (the more IDs, the more discounts)
3. Gloria Jeans coffee stamp card
4. band aid
5. panadol

5 favourite things in my room
1. my bed
2. my laptop
3. my bible
4. my huge-ass mirror
5. my clothes?! ( superficiality unavoidable. heck, i'm a girl.)

5 things you're currently into
1. eating
2. essaying (is that even a word?)
3. sleeping
4. crazy diet plans (I've yet to start any of them)
5. panicking

5 people you tag
Darn, can't tag my sis back.. cuz she tagged me.
1. Carlyn (get a blog!)
2. Jessie
3. Soshinee
4. Cecilia aka poca (yes yes, you!)
5. Reuben (due to my curiosity of Ukranian life)

okies, *chugging down my last bit of empowered coffee (too much sugar)* on with the work! chargeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Laurane said...

hey you actually did it! haha. procrastinator... tsk tsk. :P

aLy said...

yeah. I did. Mrrpphhhh...

yeoslian said...

hi cousin :)
just wanted to drop by and say hi :) you australian students are really creative and imaginative with the camera! :D amazing.. i have an interest in photography too actually, but haven't gotten around to getting a camera yet :p he he.. hope things are going well with you :)i'm 9 weeks away from finals.. sigh.. Congrats being 21! My mum says that time starts fly by super fast after we hit 21 years old. I never took that seriously, and well, now I'm already 23! sometimes wonder where all the years went to :P hehe..

catch up with you soon.. take care and God bless :)*hugz*

Anonymous said...

you always tag me! boo you! wait till i see you in singapore next time, you will get it from me! make sure you will never see the colours of the wind ever in your life!