JESSIE!!!!! wow.. it's your birthday again.. So hard to believe yet so very true! I still can't get my head around the fact that it's already your FOURTH birthday celebration in Melbourne. These few years have been amazing, as each year, I look back and reflect upon our friendship, and our experiences through the many gravels of life. We've certainly pulled through a number of things together! Be it important issues, not-so-important issues, big things or small, personal or not. And being able to see and support each other as we survive through these gravels of life, I believe that this is something precious and ought to be cherished.
So this year, I'm going to do something different: I'll post up a few photos of each birthday we've celebrated since your arrival in Melbourne, and hopefully this will bring back the sweet memories we shared!
So this year, I'm going to do something different: I'll post up a few photos of each birthday we've celebrated since your arrival in Melbourne, and hopefully this will bring back the sweet memories we shared!
Happy Birthday, Jessie!
In 2004... La PorchettaThen in 2005... Sofia's
2006... Docklands.. Yummy food! And the day after.. at Bouverie home. :) (picture below)
3 comments:
Thank you darling!!!! :D
muakssss
wow that is one MASSIVE cake!
hello :) long time no hear from you :) i just finished my 9th semester finals and passed.. now moving from sban to Batu pahat for my final semester.. THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!! but i really enjoy being a student still ;) email you soon k? miss you lots.. :)*hugz*
Post a Comment