Monday, August 29, 2005

Food for thought.

Life never stops. Everytime I decide that it's time to stare into space or turn on my meditating mood, my alarm clock rings. Be it literal or not. I mean, seriously. When was the last time I actually had "nothing to do?"
The past 5 weeks have been the quickest 5 weeks of my life. It feels to me like it was only yesterday when I entered a new semester with a fresh start and positive outlook. Little did I know that all the fantasies of perfection would be crushed in such a short period of time. The saying "time flies" is no longer an exaggeration.
Thus, here I am, blogging away, trying to escape from the harsh realities of life. Two assignments due next week, with two tests on Monday and my loyalty to MUOSS - yet, I am sitting here, with my eyes half drooped, blogging away. Is this what life is meant to be? Maybe it is pure foolishness to lament upon the multiple chores I have ahead of me. Because without this long to-do list, would my presence be of any significance?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heys Aly.... dropping by to say hi. Cheers and blog on!

Bentoh Box said...

Hey I didn't get ur last sentence. CAn't use simple simple english ah?
WHy ah? Ouu because u did IB ;)

WEll glad that u have 'unintentionally' disscovered me blog. How in the world rite? ;) I couldn't have guessed...

And ur pic is totally u. I mean it, soooo totally u :D :D :D *i m dead*

Alrights, ta-ta
Ben

Anonymous said...

eeh. my previous comment didnt go in! strange.... so strange to write again. anyway. i said...
Ben is funy.(who's ben anyway?) -->"WHy ah? Ouu because u did IB ;)" is funny. haha. totally random. or is it sth that u guys have been talking about...? blah. IB sux.
-hs