
Thats what it looks like from the picture. But just so I don't mislead you further, no. Haagen dazs did not pay us for posting that sleezy photograph online, and no, they are NOT having any promotions whatsoever. So if you were starting to make plans, save the thought.
Since my arrival here in sunny Singapore two days ago, (well almost three now) the only place I've been to was to Holland Village, to catch up on old times with my dear long-arms-monkey-ex-housemate, Oliver. We certainly had a great time that night at Coffee Beans (thanks for the drink!) talking about all the "tragic events" that happened throughout our six months of staying in the same unit at 118 Bouverie Street.
Time certainly flies. I still find it hard to believe that it has been a year since we last saw each other, and how things are so different now. I still feel the same, but I gotta tell myself that I did indeed grow older by a YEAR (friggin' year!) and so did everyone else! ahhHHHH this is NOT GOOD. Right. I better stop here before this entry turns into a "alycia's blabbering" entry.
Tho we all lead different lives now, it's nice to meet up once in a while, and see how everyone's doing. Thanks Oliver, for making the time once again. All the best in your trip to China and beyond! :D
2 comments:
Oh cool, so whats on special?
can i get two chicken wings and a bowl of water?
Solo: No, coz haagen dazs does not sell chicken.
Julez: Yeah! give me a yell when u arrive in sg!
Post a Comment