Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sick. AGAIN.

Some people believe that you're bound to fall sick at least once a year. I'm one of them. It's only my third day back home in Singapore but the sick-bugs have spotted me already. Poor me, down with a cold and sore throat... :-( plus, i've been having this really bad headache for the entire day like my head is gonna explode. Ok, so enough of dwelling in self pity. Guess it's a good thing to be sick now anyway. No, seriously. I figured that falling sick back home is good, coz then i can get it over and done with and when i get back to Melbourne I won't fall sick there. *Fingers crossed!*

2 comments:

EISSEJ said...

did i hear the word explode????
U better dun let alex read this or else he'll say that it's the first sign to really EXPLODE!!
kaka..
aiyorr.. u arh... always fall sick.. tsk tsk tsk.. better ask mummy to shoo away all the bad germs..
okay lar.. U take care ok?? drink lotsa water and eat lotsa fruits..
hugzzz
Jess

Anonymous said...

just wanna tell you i dropped by here!!!