My first destination was Kuantan, where I went with mum to visit my grandparents. It felt good to be back in Kuantan after a year. :) Meeting up with old friends was great too...!! thanks to all of u guyz who took the time out to meet up with me! Especially Woon Sun and Pei Pei who still had exams the following day. A few pictures from Kuantan...


After Kuantan, I parted with mum when she headed home for Singapore, while I continued my journey to Kuala Lumpur. The four hours on the bus alone was not the most pleasant trip, but somehow I managed to kill time by taking a nap. Before I knew it, I was at the bus terminal at Puduraya. While in KL, I was probably the most nomadic person on earth. 5 different nights in 5 different places. But it was all worth while as I managed to spend some time with my cousins, then my melbourne buddies, met a few more people, and then finally I got a chance to reunite with my fellow lifelong soulmates. Enough said, more pictures to come!
Picture 1: Soon Yen, Ke Vin and Zhu Benn after dinner.
Picture 2: Ke Vin and I in MICKEY WORLD!
Picture 3: Me and Pei Ying at Starbucks.
Picture 4: Ke Vin, me, Man Lin and Zhu Benn having lunch at Kim Gary




Yup, and there's more! my dear cousins, Michelle and Sin Loon:


It was overall a very good holiday and I had a great time. One more place to go - will be going to Penang sometime next week. so Jessie, I'll be seeing u soon! *MUAKS!*
No comments:
Post a Comment