Thanks Ben. -_o
now i'm gonna have to tell the world my inner most secrets... hahaha...
umm... '5 things weird about me'.... okies.
1) I can't live alone - EVER! (so i REALLY appreciate friendship! and i'm the kind who will go the extra mile to keep in touch with true friends.)
2) I take 5 pills each day as DAILY vitamins... cuz I'm paranoid about falling sick. (my melbourne friends will understand)
3) I get worked up by everything - life's constantly tragic! don't ask why.
4) I don't eat spicy food. Yes, I'm a Malaysian and a proud one too.
5) I have problems with people who speak like they know it all but really are a bunch of crap.
There u go. Now's the best part... *sneaky laugh* TAGGING! ok... I'm gonna tag... err... YOU! yeah, you. So go ahead, it's your turn to spill the beans! ^^
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"life's constantly tragic" - Hey!! I brought u to this revelation didn't I? THANK ME.
"True Friends" Hahahahahahahaha remember the question u RANDOMLY POSED to us all SUDDENLY that day ..."Don't u have any FAKE FRIENDS in high school?!" =P
thanx aLy.... i got tagged!!!!! :(
but i'm gonna change the topic... to ... "5 things people don't know about me" :P
hey u cant just tag 'YOU'! thats so cheap.
Post a Comment