Perhaps one of the biggest lessons I've learnt in the past year is the fact that ones life can flip 180degs in a matter of seconds. People can tell you this over and over again, but unless it happens to you, you will never truely understand and believe in this saying.
Look at me exactly ten days ago. Putting in a blog entry about my summer subject. And within a blink of an eye, I'm about to attend my final four sessions of the course.
Of course, there are many other things that happened in the past ten days. I did something I never would have expected myself to do when I wrote my last entry. It doesn't seem like a good thing right now, but I'm sure that over time, maybe by the time i write my next entry, I'd fall back into place and would be ready to willingly accept what I have gone through. Loss wouldn't be the word to describe this; it's a loss and gain at the same time.
But what I really want to say here is that I never regret what i do; instead, I learn through experiences. Without these experiences, without the sweetness and bitterness of life, one will not learn and grow up. Thank you for everything and I'm sure one day we will find our right paths.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment