Sunday, January 08, 2006

Back in Melbourne

Summer semester - such a dread. Guess what? I'm gonna be doing extensive research on Korean Celadon for the next three weeks. I thought taking this course would be on my technical skills, but NO, we have to create a website that is "fully researched" and is "academic enough for university level." so they say. Thus, here I am doing some research on a topic which has no relation whatsoever in my ability to show my technical skills and that's what I'll be graded on. gaH.
and my computer decided to be funny at the time i need it most. Yesterday I realized that the battery is officially sick again - yes, again. I changed the battery last year and now it's back to the same i-can-only-last-20-minutes sickness. Which means i'll have to lug my power supply everywhere I go, which is an extra kilogramme.
Oh, and did i mention? i'm catching a cold again. argh!! hope the medicine i'm taking will stop it before it deteriorates! the weather here equals insanity. what kind of summer has an average temperature of below 20degrees celcius? with the wind its not funny..
ok enough of my blabbering.... lets talk about happy and fun stuff! well, I just had my first gelato since my arrival in Melbourne on Monday. (talking about resistance... I've been here less than a week!) but hey, I've been good... started cooking and all.. and thanks to mum, i have good pots now. Yay! no more eating teflon like I used to...
oh, and notice the new layout?? New Year so i decided it was time for a new look as well! ^_^
Jessie's coming back tomorrow MORNING *yay!* so I better not stay online too long. Need to clear my room and prepare for the welcoming back of my dear housemate!!

1 comment:

aLy said...

will do nemo so sorry but i havent uploaded them. I WILL SEND THEM once its all uploaded. thank you for the pic!