
Picture 2: Donna, Alycia, Jessie.
Picture 3: Kin Ben
All taken on: Feb 4, 2006.

I just thought of sharing these pictures with you all... since the little lanterns are ever so cute! This was at Crown, where they had a weekend of foodstalls and performances. Oh wait... I have to include a photo of Ben or else he's gonna come after me...!! but he said i was shit at taking photos... :( oh well... here goes ben's pic anyway... posing alone with the two lanterns :P
Yup, thats it for now.. nothing special happened recently... I've been working on my assignment and eating. Yup... cooking and eating loads of different types of food... when you dont know what to do, you create different types of food... then of course, the food has to be consumed... therefore... extra intake... you get the idea... :P (tsk tsk tsk to myself) this entry is by far the most pointless one ever..
3 comments:
u take awesome pictures. seriously. awesome in the way of making me look like a cow
-friends-
those lanterns are SO CUTE! but since when do u play lanterns on cny?? ^^
yea yea... thanks BEN: for seriously underestimating my photography skills...wait I'll show u what i can do!!
hs: gaH.. never thought of it.. but hey, they hang it up rite? so guess can play too! :P anyway... we got no angpau here already.. at least let us be happy with our mini lanterns!
Post a Comment