Friday, February 03, 2006

In the month of January

Last month could well be the most hectic and tragic month this year. Doing a summer subject, people moving in, people moving out, dealing with assignment deadlines, personal and external emotional stress, chinese new year, enrolment issues... the list goes on. so FINALLY its all over, a new month now (hopefully less tragic), and all should be good. *phew*
or at least I had hoped so. Unfortunately, reality hits.
So in Feb, I'll be running round again, being an orientation host, doing all sorts of things for MUOSS, and err.. planning the next issue of The Voice, getting my L's (finally), and of course, dragged on from last month, meeting my final assignment deadline. And then there's dealing with the 14th of FEB... yea.. we all know that date.. or perhaps, i'll be too busy to even remember! hah!
but for now, all i'm gonna do is live my days as it comes, no rush, and probably release some tension by sitting with my guitar twanging smelly cat like Phoebe from Friends. Sounds good? Yup.. I think so too.

No comments: