Woke up at 10am, went for a BBQ at South Yarra for brunch, walked around the grounds of the Commonwealth Games (since we were already there), then it was off to yet another party - the MUOSS appreciation dinner for the orientation volunteers. The result? A full stomach, and a headache from the glare and all that walking. Not complaining though. Had free lunch and dinner! And most importantly I had loads of fun. :)
Picture 1: Jessie and I at South Yarra - recognize the background from my previous post?

Picture 2: Finally - we found the representative fish for Malaysia! (feeling very patriotic here..)

Picture 3: Two very funky looking ladies with ukililis strumming a tune for a little girl.

Picture 3: The guys and I sitting on the rooftop during the appreciation dinner @ Hubert's hse.

Yup, thats it. Enough playing, it's about time I get back onto some serious work! ><
2 comments:
the first picture doesnt look like you. u look too tall.
did u get new sunglasses? and tshirt? and jacket and belt? and bag!??
aihhh.. ur sis's trying to say i'm short..
T_T..
hehehehe.. okies.. haha.. but u do look tall there though..
Post a Comment