However, I must say that the trip this year was way more exciting and fun than that of last year. And before you give up reading the rest of my blog entry because I took too long to get to the point, I'm going to tell you why: Sim didn't go.
In three words, I've managed to sum up why the trip this year was so much more fun... :P
Ok.. i'm mean... but if I wasn't I wouldnt be me.
Jessie and Sosh took turns driving van, so it wasn't too taxing for them. We went to a dairy farm, and two wineries. I also made new friends! Very happy bout that. :)
This year we were early enough to witness this! (the vineyard was completely dry last year)
And how cute are these letter boxes! All of them have a an identity... LoL!

And as we all know, on the first of April, everyone has to beware of their surroundings. Even their closest friends can betray them for the day! Thankfully, I made it through the day without being too embarassingly humiliated, and now that I'm safe and sound within the four courners of my little space, I shall reveal the one prank that my dearest friend played on me:
Waking up and looking forward to a great winery trip this morning, I found a message on my phone from Mr. Tan Min Hau. The content of the sms was about me owing him 200 bucks from last year.
Being the gullible person that I am, plus the fact that it was the first thing I opened my eyes to, I believed him and messaged him back saying that I was utterly confused and didn't recall anything of that sort. But knowing myself, it was possible that I would have forgotten since it WAS last year, so I asked him to call me when he woke up.
Thankfully, by the time he called it was well past midday and we had already been playing small pranks on each other during the trip, so I knew what was going on. Imagine if no one brought up the 'April fool' topic before the phone call - I'd be beserkly trying to dig through my brain cells, and probably even start taking ginko nuts! *sigh* A lesson learnt: don't believe everything people tell you (yeah rite... as if I won't fall for another prank like that in the future)...
Oh, and before I end this post, here's a picture of my dinner last night! haha.. so proud that my piece of salmon was still in one piece after frying - it was perfectly cooked too! :P
2 comments:
ooh looks healthy. and pretty nicely done too! :) haha.
Have to say somethin..wow..looks like a restaurant serving..getting better at yr cooking I can see. Survival skills!!?
Post a Comment