During events like this, the food is always a plus (even though the queue for every single food stall was rediculously long...Latin American food takes ages to cook). After we all ate, we watched the performances. As the band played a few latino songs, people gathered in front of the stage to show their dance moves. Here are a few pictures from the event:
Image 1: Little latino girls dancing. They were so into it its adorable!
Image 2: Spanish dessert. Aren't they so cute and colourful?
Image 3: Paella... Yummy!!

Image 4: That's us enjoying our hard-earned food. (we had to wait for about 20 mins for them!)

Image 5: The band and people dancing

And since I've been wanting to make scones, I've decided to finally get down to making them before the end of the holidays. Here they are! Still warm and fresh from the oven ^_^
3 comments:
hey cool u made scones!! im hungry. hahaha.
someone's hairstyle changed...:P
i want some too!
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment