Sunday, April 30, 2006

Double - C overdose. (well the third C wasnt too bad)

Caffiene and Chocolate. That's about all I had today. Oh, and carbohydrate, from all the bread I've been eating to fill my stomach.
For breakfast, I had a cup of coffee, and nutella on bread. There was no lunch and dinner - only binging for the rest of the day. I have a 1000 word SPANISH essay due tomorrow, (si, en espanol) and one day is all I have. So,
More bread was the answer. And when i felt sleepy I opened a can of red bull to keep me going. Then, i was kinda hugry again, so it was back to nutella and bread. Soon, it was dinner time and I went to Koko Black for a friend's 21st birthday party, where we had heaps and heaps of chocolate. That was dinner/dessert. The finale was a slice of birthday cake.
Call me crazy, whatever. I think I just gained an extra 3kg...
Now i'm starting to feel that needle again, poking me real hard at the back of my head. Sorta hear a migraine coming... -_-
I wonder if it's all the caffiene I've been taking in or maybe Jessie's right. Lack of sleep. This weekend has been super hectic for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»