Thursday, May 18, 2006

updates

Hola todos!
1) apologies if you've been checking back and not getting any new posts. I've been VERY busy.
2) To compensate for that, I'll give a brief outline of my activities since the beginning of May. (simply because if i start from the date of my last blog entry, there is a high possibility I may not finish listing before dozing off in front of my laptop.)
Here goes:
May 1: 1000 word Spanish essay due
May 3: Spanish test
May 4: LION KING!! :D
May 5: Writing Journalism article due
May 6: Housewarming at Tsu-Mei's
May 7: Went out for a dinner
May 10: Another spanish test
May 12: SALP weekend camp
May 13: arrive home at 7:30pm
May 16: MUOSS election begins(policy speech presentation, campaigning for the rest of the day)
May 17: MUOSS election continues, meetings for The Voice
May 18: MUOSS election final day
Yup, so basically I've had a pretty packed schedule. On top of that, there's the usual uni work, and more assignments are due soon... Been overdosing with caffiene, finished all the coffee in my kitchen cabinet (and MORE) and uhh... pretty much all the Nutella.
No gym, no excercise, no proper food (instant dinners and toast or cereal have been my meals) so its not good... gotta get back on track! and yup, like Reuben said, I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR ALL THIS TO END!!! wanna go to bali soon and bask under the sun.. haha :P ok maybe not... i'll come back like charcoal if I do... but thats not the point.. I NEED A HOLIDAY - URGENTLY!

3 comments:

Bentoh Box said...

u sial ah
bali is already so hot u wanna "bask under da sun"...
Ew...later become Alycia Stew...

aLy said...

haha... i know u wanna... haha dun worry i'll bring some sand home for u so u can share the experience and the 'feel' of Bali :P

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»