Sunday, July 30, 2006

nope, I havent abandoned my blog.

Just in case you were wondering, my fellow loyal readers of this blog, I have yet to abandon this blog. It's just that there's always something else that gets in the way before I blog, and then I get carried away doing that other thing (whatever it may be) and in the end, its another day gone. And then when it gets too far away from that significant issue I was to blog about, the issue becomes no longer significant, which then reverts back to me not blogging at all. And the vicious cycle goes on.
BUT
I've just broken the cycle now that i'm back! *hooray!* - or not.
I arrived in Melbourne exactly one week and 2 days ago, yet over these past 9 days, I've managed to attend 2 birthday parties, 2 get-togethers (because we miss each other) and lets see.... resigned from a big part of my life, MUOSS. Which of course, was largely to do with the fact that my entire plan for my future in higher education was just turned upside down. damn those visa rules... -_-
so, in order to maintain and hopefully increase my grades, Alycia Lim Hui Ling will have to officially turn into a semi-nerd (note: SEMI) temporarily. (note: TEMPORARILY). Just until she's confident of what she's doing.
ok gonna stop talking about myself in third person. You know how it just feels weird to refer to yourself in third person? I sometimes get that shiver behind my back cuz its just.... weird.
anyway, since I haven't blogged since my return from Bali, here are a few photos as a tribute to my ex-schoolmates, - THANKS FOR THE REUNION!
From left to right: Nara, Sri, Nadine, me!, Cella, Gary, Julez.


Finally I can say I've been clubbing in Singapore! With my clubbing buddies, Trephia and Julez.The internet ain't lovin me now, and its refusing - again - to upload my pics.. so here u go for now. So sorry Melbourne buddies... wanted to include our awesome pics too but if the internet refuses to cooperate, nothing much i can do...