Finally... MUOSS intro night is over. Which means that I'll have to officially disappear from the MUOSS office, no more union email address, no more "drawer" in the office, no more files with my name on the database - basically, it means that I'm no longer responsible for any MUOSS-related issues. *phew...* what a burden lifted off my shoulders.But I know i will miss all of that. Ok I'm not going to go into all that mushi-mushi sort of nostalgic talk, but honestly, I will miss every bit of MUOSS. Yes, even the work.
The people I have worked with over the past year really taught me many things, and gave me an amazing time which I otherwise would not have the opportunity to experience. I feel that I have really grown as a person, and it is because of these wonderful people who were constantly there to give support in whatever I did. We helped each other to make every event and everything we do the best, and we did it! So thank you once again to the entire committee of 2005/2006! I love u all!
Oh, and this is what I got for a year's worth of work:
No comments:
Post a Comment