Saturday, November 11, 2006

the day will come

One step closer to going home. :)
I literally wiped out my room overnight, with 4 hours of sleep, unit K2 of Bouverie Residence is now officially cleaned out - and soon to be vacated.
A few people I want to thank for this successful vacating process..
1) Mervyn - for letting me chuck my junk at his place for the entire 3 months.
2) Hubert - couldn't have done it without you! thanks for the car.
3) Shu Yee - for offering countless amounts of time to help and did a great job
4) Kin Ben - for taking time off his exams which are only getting closer and closer by the day
5) Jessie - for helping me with EVERYTHING! (lugging up the vacuum cleaner, putting up with my randomness during the packing period, and for taking care of my other stuff that didn't go to Mervyn's place today. - I LOVE YOU! (in a housemate way) :)
6) Annur - for keeping my dolphin and guitar that didn't fit anywhere else!
basically, EVERYBODY who helped today, thank you so so much! I luv u all deep deep! haha..
Hope you all enjoyed the batik jawa, and good luck for your exams if you have yet to finish.
Things are going to be different once I leave Bouverie Residence... one thing that's for sure, I'll definitely miss my dear housemate who has always been there for me, enduring my moments of psychoticness, happiness, sadness... everything. Nobody understands me better than you, Jess.
But as the saying goes - life goes on.
I will also miss all those people who are graduating this semester. Not going to bother with names, you know who you are. Take care and all the best in whatever path you may choose. Maybe one day we will meet again on the other end of the world..? Anything is possible.
So good luck, all the best, and I will see you all around!

No comments: