look at my chatterbox... you see that? eager, demanding friends... gaH!
ok so I havent updated in a month but hey, at least it's not 2 months... haha...
Since I haven't updated in a month.. what's so special about today? why update now? well, let me tell you why. BECAUSE I'M DONE FOR THE YEAR! HOORAY!! freedom now. :D
My last essay is acually due tomorrow but I figured I'd get it done and over with today so it doesn't have to drag on another day, which also means that I have one extra day to gloat around and err.. bake cakes?? :P
yes, just made my batch of batik jawa again. So dear friends in Melbourne, you better start sucking up to me now if you want some!Ok. enough of that... I should begin packing now and vacating my room soon since I really only have less than 4 days before I'm off and back to Singapore! And then... 3 days later... EspaƱa!
I actually have heaps of stuff to blog about, except that I just can't be bothered right now. Still trying to get over my happiness since I slotted in that final piece of 70% assay into the essay chute....
what a pointless post... sorry guyz...
No comments:
Post a Comment