BUT,
Since I'll have to put up a post at some point or another on our wonderful day at the St. Kilda beach, I might as well do that while procrastinating, right? Perhaps it's also a good way of justifying my wasted time later on...
St Kilda
Saturday was not exactly the most ideal day for an outing at the beach, nevertheless my bunch of gung-ho beach-gooers made the best out of it... Meeting at our usual meeting spot at the corner of Bourke and Swanston St, (I was going to say Nike Melbourne, but since it has literally closed down, I shall refer to street names instead) the 14 of us waited patiently for the tram, and begun our exciting day at the beach!
With FINA going on, we should have expected the commotion at the beach, which undoubtedly came to our surprise when we saw an array of flags, only to realize that the Malaysian flag was no where to be seen... *sob sob* A few of us with a slighter higher notch of patriotism mentioned that fact, but of course, we were never in FINA so it was not exactly a shocker..
Anyway, our little pot luck made the day much more exciting, with homemade fruit tarts, sandwiches, fruit salad, choc chip cookies, and not to mention, Alex' claimed-to-have-made SAFEWAY fruitcake...
yes..
i shall stop rambling now... will upload a few pictures just for some visual entertainment.. before my urge for complete sarcasm takes over, here u go:
And I have the obligation of putting a group photo, so here u go... its the only one I have so apologies if you don't look like a model in it.
ok, back to work! end of procrastinating time... *rumble rumble* oops! my tummy is calling for a lunch break... hmm.. not my fault is it? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment