Thursday, May 17, 2007

is there a point to this?

Yes, yes, yes.. if anyone still bothers to drop by my blog to check for updates, well, your test for patience has come to an end. So if you're reading this, thank you for not giving up on my stale blog. If I were to use bread as a metaphor for the amount of time that has passed since my last entry, the bread would have not only gone stale, you probably won't be able to see the bread anymore, since it would be lost and totally coated by the amount of mold that would have been accumulated. And the smell? Indescribable (which, of course, is a very neutral term, so you can decide for yourself whether its pleasantly indescribable or just horrendous. Don't worry, nobody is judging you, it's a free world).

Well, so perhaps then, the next question would be: Why today? Why am I blogging today, at the end of semester, in the midst of essay-cramming time, and on a weekday? (a RAINY and GLOOMY weekday, might I add).

Well, I decided to blog today because of two reasons.
1) for the reason mentioned in the first sentence of this entry;
2) simply because I feel like it!

I don't really have anything particular to blog about, just in case were looking for a purpose or reason to continue reading this entry till the end. It always seems like there has to be a reason for blogging, but right now, I'm not striving for a H1 in a 'who can write the best blog' assignment, (just for your information, the arts department does come up with crazy nonsensical stuff like this every once in a while, so it wasn't meant to be a joke) so I'm basically just typing whatever that may come to mind. Do not be disappointed if you come to the end of this entry only to find out that you've wasted a few minutes of your day reading a bunch of words that had no final significance.

I've been having the same friggin' sandwich for lunch almost everyday of the week, and it's starting to come out of my ears. Seriously. I thought 200grams of ham wouldn't be hard to finish, but that, along with my never out of stock alfalfa, and Kraft onion & garlic cheese spread all week, complimented with an apple, does get sickening after a while. Although, I still love my soy & linseed bread. I still have just about enough ham for one more portion of lunch, so I'm either going to let it go bad in the fridge, or force it down one of my housemate's throat (the last bit was a joke).

On a brighter note, *imagine the sun rising, fast-forward, and now imagine it's noon, with the sun bright and gleaming, and you have your sunnies on, so you won't get a migraine*
I had my final meeting with my supervisor for this research paper I'm doing on Tuesday, and I must say that the outcome of the meeting was good. Now at least I have a proper structure to work around with, and my doubts have been cleared. :)

Okay so this is totally one of those entries that didn't have a sequence, no flow, and no point at all. Sorry if I've just brought your level of frustration on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the least frustrated and 10 being overly frustrated, to a 11.

I still love you.


3 comments:

Laurane said...

wow an update.
oh btw, on friday night at the market i saw alfafa for 80cents (same amount as i bought previously) but i still had 'fancy lettuce' from previous week so i didnt buy any.

aLy said...

haha.. 'fancy?' hmm... I'm sure it is..
but dang! 80 cents?!! are you SERIOUS? I'm beginning to feel ripped off now.. I paid 2 dollars for my last box of alfalfas! ugH...

oh, and I would like to congratulate you.. i think you're the first to read this! (hopefully not the first and only..!!)

EISSEJ said...

nope.. there's always me to read..
hehehe..
Welcome back to world of blogging.. but i guess this shall be your first and your last in this month and the next?

ahha..