Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Temporary spur of happiness

Lets just say that I'm quite happy right now because today I've accomplished heaps.. :)

1) arranged for an interview for my internship with one of the organisations I applied for.
2) FINALLY settled my bond and rental issues for the apartment (which means I'm no longer an illegal immigrant here).
3) booked my flights for dad and I to go to Adelaide (oh, and I'm going to Sydney before that! :D)
4) cleared my room a little from the clutter of books and various photocopied book chapters, (I can see the top of my desk now!)

Yup, only 4 things actually, but it does make my mind so much clearer, because some of these things have been on the agenda since like forever and just could never get done! so now that it's all finally been completed, I'm relieved. *phew*

and my essays are also well in their process to being completed, tonight I shall have my final draft of my Spanish essay done and printed out to be handed in. Then that's another load ticked off the list! Hooray!

Okay you probably couldn't care less about my list of to-do's to begin with, but it's my blog, so I can write whatever I want. >.< *sticks tongue out*

2 comments:

Laurane said...

haha. guess jesse was wrong. you updated again! so when did you book your flights for?

Anonymous said...

nice to see you updating again...fyi, i always come and visit you blog okkkk...come and visit mine, i switched back to xanga!