I can't believe I'm actually blogging again... I really thought this blog had died, but I guess it's being revived after my dear sister told me to make pancakes, and decided to share photographs of her pancake stack in her blog (she refused to give me her blog address so I had to go into my blog to use the link to her blog). And because of that, I decided I'd just start blogging again.. after all, the next fiesta latina is up in 2 weeks, and my last post was on the previous fiesta latina. Cobwebs have infested!
This Easter, things have been pretty slow for me. Don't get me wrong, time has been passing really quickly, but things have been slow. I feel as if I'm just dragging my time away, living in my comfortable Utopia in utter ignorance of the fast paced society. I feel that this time, instead of running away (since I can't be running away from reality forever), why not hide? So here I am, taking shield from the storms and winds in a hidden little corner of the streets. I live although not in pure comfort, in the comfort of knowing that there is still this corner I can hide peacefully in for a little while more before being found. My comfort zone. It's shrinking by the day. It's so marginal now I sometimes feel the cold from the storms beyond it. But the question remains: when will I ever have the courage to step out? Or will I just keep on waiting until one day this shield of comfort is stripped entirely off me?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
gee.. so metaphorical.
Anyway, in case you don't go back to my blog (which i doubt you would) i DID lose some weight and its been lower and stable since. im still jogging... weather is nice for a jog. :)
Post a Comment