Tomorrow will be the type of day I never expected to face. I will be facing an exam paper. It will be my first time in the past 3 years, and because there will be objective questions, I won't be able to pretend that I know what I'm talking about through circling a single concept of knowledge regardless of the question (which is typical of me). And for once, I won't have the excuse of not understanding the questions because the exam questions will be written in my first language, not like the previous exams I've done in Spanish (which can sometimes result in pretty obscure sentence structures confusing the shivers out of me).
Despite it all, I believe I've prepared well - although you can never really study enough. I should probably head back to the books now and consume as much information possible before the end of the day. In the meantime, the final outcome floats within the dimensions of the unknown future.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment