Life hasn't been all that interesting for me lately... but I figured I should update anyway, just cuz my blog is getting a little stale and i'm at the verge of downing my third mug of coffee for the day. Blogging shall by my form of resistance.
Lets just say that I've been pretty busy running around first trying to finish planning my trip to Spain, and then completing whatever uni service hours I can do for SALP. Then of course, since its a month before holiday begins, I'm stuck yet again under a pile of essays, not knowing where to begin.
Spanish essay due on Monday so it might be a good idea to get that out of the way first.
What else? umm... ok I'm going to think of all the things I did lately that was sorta out of the usual.
1) drove a car (yes, no car here so its something unusual)
2) went for yumcha (deprived poor students in melbourne like me don't go for yumcha all that often)
3) baking - ALOT. and getting fat too.
4) teaching literature that I haven't read myself. (don't ask)
5) dyed my hair. RED. (that took 3 and a half hours)
6) talking to random people.
7) walked to flagstaff garden with a paper lantern with a bunch of friends (fun!)
8) played at the playground when no one else was looking
9) played a piano worth AUD52,000.
10) learned a magic trick from a stranger.
I think I did all this in the past 5 days or so..... i cant be bothered to list the rest cuz i'm sleepy. Stuff it. I'm going to bed.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
U NEED TO REPLY ME ON MSN WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
anyway...
1) ive been driving too! :P
3) im planning to bake for the ppl at the pharmacy. bring them cookies cuz i dono what else to do. haha. we'll see how that goes.
4) is that possible?? what kinda lit..?
5) by yourself?? Or did u get it done somewhere? red? crazy crazy. how red??
7) ooh lanterns... nice nice.
9) i havent touched a piano for 2 months! i shold go find ms angeline but its been so long maybe i shouldnt. o.O
i wan go back melbourne yam cha! *grins*
come visit me next holiday and drag li yuin along ya!
Post a Comment